Spring/Summer Internship Opportunity
The Coconino County Democratic Party is seeking driven, passionate individuals who want to assist in our effort of resistance and grassroots organization to further progress on local, state, and national levels.
Interns will gain experience in:
- Political organizing
- Time management
- Networking and career building
- Computer and technical skills
- Assist with planning and hosting events
- Recruit and train volunteers
- Develop written communication through email, website, and social media
- Register voters on a non-partisan basis
- Work with community leaders
- Build connections through the fun and excitement of making the democratic process work!
This is an unpaid Internship starting Spring semester 2017 and will run on an ongoing basis; it is open to all majors and non-students. A minimum of 6 hours per week is required and we offer flexible schedules. College credit available based on school policies. Apply now!