- This event has passed.
CNN Climate Forum
September 4 @ 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
CNN has organized a “Climate Crisis Townhall,” during which 10 of the top Democratic contenders will appear one after the other on stage to present their plans and answer questions posed by a studio audience, CNN’s Chief Climate Correspondent Bill Weir, and other CNN reporters. This event will take place this Wednesday, September 4. The candidate lineup spreads over a 7-hour period:
- Former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro will be interviewed by CNN’s Wolf Blitzer at 2 p.m. AZ time
- Businessman Andrew Yang, who will also be interviewed by Blitzer, will come on at 2:40 p.m. AZ time
- California Sen. Kamala Harris will be interviewed by CNN’s Erin Burnett at 3:20 p.m. AZ time
- Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar, who will also be interviewed by Burnett, will appear at 4 p.m. AZ time
- Former Vice President Joe Biden will be interviewed by CNN’s Anderson Cooper at 5 p.m. AZ time
- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, who will also be interviewed by Cooper, will be on at 5:40 p.m. AZ time
- Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren will be interviewed by CNN’s Chris Cuomo at 6:20 p.m. AZ time
- South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, who will also be interviewed by Cuomo at 7 p.m. AZ time
- Former Rep. Beto O’Rourke will appear with CNN’s Don Lemon at 7:40 p.m.
- New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker will also be interviewed by Lemon and will come on at 8:20 p.m. AZ time