- This event has passed.
Flagstaff Indivisible Alliance Meeting
January 14 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
To this end, we have a full agenda. Here is an outline:
1. Vickey Finger – CC Dem Volunteer Coordinator – will outline the myriad of volunteer opportunities we can support – she will have signup sheets for those who want to volunteer.
2. We need to brainstorm priority ACTIONS we want to support as a group in 2020.
3. We will have pre-stamped post cards to complete to various representatives (both state and federal) that we want to express whatever specific issue is important to you. We will have addresses and some suggested scripts.
4. We will have some candidate petitions that they need signed for various campaigns. It’s something we can do to support good candidates.
5. We will provide signup sheets for the Arizona Request To Speak (RTS) system that you can complete and we can get you a sign on ID to the system. There will be a formal training session on RTS on Saturday, January 18 at 1:00PM at the Dem Headquarters for those who might want to participate.
6. We will provide a list of several important events that are coming up in the next month or so as well.
So, you see we have a busy agenda and we will move through things quickly. It is very important that we get as many folks to this meeting as possible. We’ve been working for the past three years for this moment and we need to stay energized and focused to have the greatest chance of success come November.