Contact Info for Representative O’Halleran

The most effective method for registering your opinion is by phone, then follow-up in writing by email on his contact form or by fax. Request a response.

If you use Twitter, you can also direct message Rep. O’Halleran but social media is the least effective method so do it last or not at all.

Contact Form on House website (in lieu of email)

Washington D.C.
126 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: 202-225-3361

405 N. Beaver Street
Suite 6
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Oro Valley
3037 W. Ina Rd
Suite 101
Tucson, AZ 85741
Casa Grande
211 N. Florence Street
Suite 1
Casa Grande, AZ 85122