Receive Your Ballot by Mail — Return It By Hand
You can NOW request to receive your ballot by mail, here. You then have the choice of returning the ballot by mail (as soon as possible) or delivering it to an official election dropbox, early voting site, or elections office, or taking it to your polling place on Election Day.
Attention: All voting takes place on an official Ballot by Mail or at an official polling place, and voters are unable to vote online.
Voter Registration Deadline: October 5
Early Voting Begins: October 7
Ballots will be mailed to voters starting October 7, 2020
Election Day: November 3, 2020: 6 am to 7 pm (local time)
Drop Boxes and Early Voting Locations
You may return your mailed ballot to any of these locations (for Coconino County voters):
- Official Drop Box Locations
- Early Voting Locations with Hours of Operation
- Mobile Early Voting Sites – Days and Hours
- Any polling place on November 3 before 7 pm — we will post these polling places as Election Day approaches
- Any Vote Center on November 3 before 7 pm — Vote Centers will be located at the NAU Skydome, Tuba City High School, and Flagstaff Mall.
- By U.S. Mail — please mail as soon as you can but no later than October 26
- Sign the outside of the envelope with your ballot inside. Your signature must match the signature on file with the Elections Office.
- Any member of your household or a caregiver may return your voted ballot for you
- If you or a member of your household or a caregiver cannot return your ballot (because you don’t drive, for example), the County Elections office will send a person to your home so that you can vote. Call 928-679-7860 to request this assistance.
How and Where to Register to Vote
If you have an Arizona driver’s license, you can register online here. (You can change the address on your driver’s license at the same time for a $12 fee.)
If your address is not current on your driver’s license, fill out a voter registration form and mail it to the Recorder’s Office: Click here to download one. (Pro tip: Set your printer to “fit to page” so all the info prints.)
If you want to register in person and get assistance from the County Elections Office, go to the Flagstaff Mall (next to Dillard’s) or the Library at 78 Main Street, Tuba City, and the Coconino County Elections Drive-Up Window Service at 2304 N 3rd St. in Flagstaff.