On Monday, March 20, Judge Neil Gorsuch will have his first hearing in the Senate Judiciary Committee as nominee to the United State Supreme Court. Gorsuch’s extreme record on everything from women’s rights to civil rights to corporate power is simply unacceptable. It’s vital that your Senators hear from you on filibustering his nomination. We’ve partnered with other activists as part of the People’s Defense so that we can all stand indivisible together against this dangerous addition to the Court—check out this campaign for more information and use our new #SupremelyExtreme resources page to tell your Senators to vote no.
For more info on just how extreme Gorsuch’s record is, check out these fact sheets from our friends at the Alliance for Justice:
- Gorsuch is Extreme on LGBTQ Rights
- Gorsuch is Extreme on Consumers’ Rights
- Gorsuch is Extreme on Disability Rights
- Gorsuch is Extreme on Women’s Rights
- Gorsuch is Extreme on Workers’ Rights
- Gorsuch is Extreme on Immigrants’ Rights
In short, Gorsuch is a #SupremelyExtreme pick from a President with no mandate whatsoever. Oppose Gorsuch’s confirmation at every turn.
- Call Senator Flake. Tell him you disagree with his support for the nomination.
Washington, D.C. — 202-224-4521
Phoenix — 602-840-1891
Tucson — 520-575-8633
- Call Senator McCain. Tell him to oppose the Gorsuch nomination.
Washington, DC 20510 — (202) 224-2235
Phoenix — (602) 952-2410
Prescott — (928) 445-0833
Tucson — (520) 670-6334
- Tell Senator Schumer to lead a filibuster: https://www.schumer.senate.gov/contact/email-chuck